Bridport & West Bay is a website operated and run by Bridport Tourist Information Centre, which is under the management of Bridport Town Council (‘us’ or ‘we’). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content on the pages of this website is for your general information, and is subject to change without notice. Some pages are compiled from information sent to us by third party, and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
The use of information or materials on this website is done so entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable.
All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Bridport Town Council, are acknowledged on the website.
This website contains links to other websites, which are provided for your own convenience. By providing these links, we do not endorse them, or accept any responsibility for the content on them.
Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Tickets for events sold on this website will be sent by email, and we advise customers to show these tickets at the event for entry. Tickets are sent immediately upon successful payment. Should the event be cancelled, we will issue a full refund. We accept no responsibility for the events for which we sell tickets on the website, and any specific complaints about events should be addressed to the events’ organisers.
- Bridport Town Council and Bridport Tourist Information Centre operate a refund policy that is consistent with other retailers and does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Refunds must be carried out in the same method in which the goods were purchased. Payments on this website are accepted via Worldpay, and refunds are administered in the same way. Refunds of purchases on this website can take up to 10 working days to be processed.
- In the case of cheque sales, it can take up to 14 days for the cheque to clear through the Council’s system. Within this period, a cash refund must be authorised by the TIC Manager.
- Any physical item presented for refund must be in saleable condition, except in the case of faulty goods, which can be replaced or refunded at the customer’s request. A receipt should be presented.
- If the customer prefers, an item can be exchanged and any deficit refunded or additional cash paid.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser. In this case, a full refund will be issued.