skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Bridport Town Council and Bridport Tourist Information Centre operate a refund policy that is consistent with other retailers and does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Refunds must be carried out in the same method in which the goods were purchased. Payments on this website are accepted via Worldpay, and refunds are administered in the same way. Refunds of purchases on this website can take up to 10 working days to be processed.
- In the case of cheque sales, it can take up to 14 days for the cheque to clear through the Council’s system. Within this period, a cash refund must be authorised by the TIC Manager.
- Any physical item presented for refund must be in saleable condition, except in the case of faulty goods, which can be replaced or refunded at the customer’s request. A receipt should be presented.
- If the customer prefers, an item can be exchanged and any deficit refunded or additional cash paid.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser. In this case, a full refund will be issued.