Art@Eype is an annual summer exhibition showcasing some of Dorset's finest artists and makers, this year featuring:
Art@Eype is an annual summer exhibition showcasing some of Dorset’s finest artists and makers, this year featuring:
- David Brooke (imaginative painting)
- Sally Davies (photomontage/painting)
- Jamie Hart (wood sculpture)
- Lucie Milner (landscape painting)
- Krystyna Sargent (ceramics)
- Marnie Shaw (watercolours/mixed media)
- Russ Snedker (metal fusion sculpture)
- Elizabeth Sporne (portrait painting)
- Cliff Towler (wildlife painting)
- Paul Wenlock (composite photography).
July – Friday 14th & Saturday 15th 10am-5pm, Sunday 16th 10am-4pm.
Free admission, refreshments available (proceeds to charity) and dog-friendly.
Located at a stunning hilltop venue overlooking the sea near Bridport (satnav DT6 6AP), well-signposted and with free parking.
Date: 14th, 15th & 16th July 2023
Time: Friday & Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
For more details:
Call: 07718 078453
14 (Friday) 10:00 am - 16 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
Eype Centre for the Arts
Mount Lane, Eype, Bridport, DT6 6AR