Easter Egg Hunts in April
- 14th – 15th Cadburys Egg Hunt, Stonebarrow Hill, Golden Cap Estate. 11am – 3pm, £2.50 per child.
- 14th – 17th Cadburys Egg Hunt, Hive Beach, Burton Bradstock. 11am – 3pm. £2.50 per child.
- 14th – 17th Cadburys Egg Hunt, Hardy’s Birthplace, Max Gate & Clouds Hill. 11am – 4.30pm, £2.50 per child.
- 14th – 17th The Giant Easter Egg Hunt, Subtropical Gardens, Abbotsbury, 10am – 5pm. Find the golden horseshoe to win a giant Easter Egg.
- 9th April – Easter Fun Day, 1pm – 4pm at St Catherine’s Pre School. Fun for all the family. £5 for family of 3/ £7 for family of 4 or more. Entry includes; Easter Egg Hunt, Face Painting, Biscuit Decorating and Egg Rolling.
- 12th April – Family event on Allington Hill, 10am – 2pm at North Allington. EGGciting EGGxperiments & Woodland fun. £2, booking essential: email@example.com
- 14th – 17th Easter Eggstravanza at Monkey World, 10am – 5pm free chocolate eggs for first 100 children.
- 14th – 17th Easter Fun at Kingston Maurward House and Gardens, 10am – 4pm.